Joe Armentrout, founder and managing broker of Pinnacle Real Estate Group, LLC located in Madison, Wisconsin, is a graduate from the University of Wisconsin – Madison with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science and is a licensed real estate agent/broker since 1989.
Clients choose to work with Joe for his experience, ethics and expertise in the Southern Wisconsin market. Joe has consistently shown the ability to exceed client expectations in the buying, selling, investing and building process. His strong base of loyal repeat customers is the reason Joe has been so successful for over 25 years in this incredibly competitive sales environment.
- Licensed Real Estate agent since 1989.
- Founder of Pinnacle Real Estate Group, LLC in 1997.
- Managing Broker of Pinnacle Real Estate Group, LLC
- Member of Ethics and Arbitration Committee – RASCW.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Wisconsin.
- Consistently in top 1% of agents in South Central Wisconsin.
- Renovated, remodeled, built over 400 properties in 25 year plus career with $240 million dollars in total sales.
- Bachelor of Science degree University of Wisconsin – Madison.
- RASCW – Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin.
- WRA – Wisconsin Realtor Association.
- NRA – National Realtors Association.
- CMP – Certified Marketing Professional.
- CSP – New Home Sales Specialist.
- President, NFL Alumni – Madison Chapter
- W Club, Board of Directors
- Volunteer of the Year – UW Children’s Hospital
- Married to wife Pam with 3 adult children Jessica, Jordan (Maureen), Zach (Jessica) and granddaughter Charlotte.
- Former Badger football and baseball player 1982-1987, University of Wisconsin – Madison.
- Former Green Bay Packer.